From, "I'm sorry, God" to "Thank You, God!!! Our prayers have been answered!!! Our agency notified us today, (I guess after working all night long on it) our travel is back on!!! We fly out on the 24th, less than 3 weeks!!! Holy cow!! I've been ferverently and feverishly researching flights to Beijing all day. If that wasn't enough, we received some updated info on Ava this afternoon. She weighs a little over 20 pounds now, is 86cm tall, head circumferance 46cm, chest circumferance 46cm, & foot length a little under 5 inches. She has 6 teeth on top and 3 on bottom. We should hopefully get an updated picture soon, also!!! What a day. The Lord is definitely "sweeping our path!" Thank you for all your prayers and wonderful encouraging words.
chicken soup and a flashlight
11 years ago






3 comments:
God is so AWESOME!! And he has such a BIG broom to sweep with! I can't wait for you to bring your little girl home. Tammy, they may not sell good Kleenex there, you might want to stock up for the trip for Chris. lol! I love you all!! And, yes HE is and yes HE can and yes HE will. And I'm giving him all the praise and glory for all He's going to do for Ava. Love, Diana
PRAISE THE LORD!!! I bought a bunches of clothes tonight for my new niece!!!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! We are a Gansu
Family too. Our son waits in Special Needs Children Recovering Center in Lanzhou. Thanks for the invite to your blog! Ours is Gateswaits.blogspot.com
Post a Comment