Monday, June 15, 2009

Hold on!

Well, one week from tomorrow we head to St Louis to spend the night before flying out on Wednesday the 24th. As Tammy said Saturday night at midnight, we leave next week for China. Both of us still can't believe that the time is quickly approaching. I am starting to get a little overwhelmed (OK A LOT OVERWHELMED). As the title starts, it's time to just Hold On! Today while driving I was listening to a sermon from last year's Promise Keepers. The man talked about Holding On to God. I'm reminding myself if I hold on to God then He will take us along for an amazing ride over the next few weeks.

Yesterday I became a little overwhelmed in church thinking about leaving Jackson and Hudson here while we travel. My emotions took over which is not a surprise to people who know me especially my church family. God has been reminding me through several people (Thanks Sonya, George, and Diana) that He will take care of the boys as He always does. They will be in amazing hands with our families. Aunt Jen is ready to do as much cuddling as needed.

Continue to keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

julie w said...

Hold on is right!!! Your lives are getting ready to change-for the better!!! I can't wait to see how God is going to continue to bless your family!!! I am so excited to follow you all to China! It brings back so many GREAT memories! Enjoy your time there! You will LOVE it!!! Praying for you all!