If I had the faith of a mustard seed... Right now, I feel that my faith has not been near the size of that mustard seed. It was a long day going to a class in St Louis and when I got home I began falling asleep on the couch. But something or someone kept pushing me towards prayer service tonight. I'm so glad I went because it was a blessing. Our church family continued to pray tonight regarding the adoption. We asked God for clarification about when we will be traveling. I desire to pray boldly about our travel date. I truly believe God confirmed June 4th tonight. It will take Him moving a mountain of a country for us to travel in 3 weeks. But He can do it. I have to remind myself and He continues to send people to remind me, that He is still in control of this entire journey. One thing I am sure of is that He is holding a little girl in China in His arms and whispering in her ear that her Mommy and Daddy are on their way. Thank you all for your continued prayer. I know God hears us and will answer.
chicken soup and a flashlight
11 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment