Friday, July 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

Happy 5th Birthday Hudson!!!!

Just wanted to give a quick update. We made it to St Louis on time last night around 6:45pm and to a GREAT WELCOME!!!!!! After stopping for a good American meal at Cracker Barrel and good American ice cream at Maggie Moe’s, we got home around 11:00pm. Ava is still on China time. Please pray that she is able to transition to American time quickly.

I just headed upstairs to check on everyone and loved what I saw. I saw two of my three sons sleeping in their beds and my youngest son and daughter (I still love saying that) sleeping in our bed with Tammy. I am so grateful to God for being home with an unbelievable, amazing wife and FOUR beautiful children.

I will update more later and add pictures about the final leg of the trip.

2 comments:

Beth Biggs said...

Congrats and We are glad you are back with Miss Ava!!

Jenny D said...

Jenny from Altered here! Tim and I were so happy to see your blog and see that Miss Ava is home! She's so beautiful! Congratulations! Blessings to you all!