Monday, March 16, 2009

Pre-Approval!!!!!

Today we received our Pre-Approval from China! This came only one week since God connected us with Ava. Now we are waiting for our SCL (Seeking Confirmation Letter) or also known as your Referral. We are guessing that we should travel by June. However, there is a possibility that we could travel in May.

We have asked our agency if we can now share Ava's picture on our blog. As soon as we get permission, we will post her picture.

Continue to pray for us and Ava.

2 comments:

julie w said...

YAY!!! This is all so exciting!!! I am praying for you!
I will keep updated on this blog! :)
I have started a blog on our family too!
www.immeasurablymorejw.blogspot.com

Can't wait to see little Ava in your arms!!! :)

Love you all,
Julie Wilson

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness - we are so excited for you two!!! This is such a blessing from God.